|10 Mile & 5 Mile||1 Mile Fun Run|
|Through January 13th||$30||FREE|
|January 14th - January 20th||$35||FREE|
|Day of Race||$40||FREE|
» There is a $2.00 discount through January 20th if you are a current JTC Running Member.
Online registration closes the day prior to the beginning of packet pickup. After online registration closes, you can still register in any 1st Place Sports store or on Race day.
You can register at any of our 1st Place Sports stores on our instore computers with no processing fee!
Sorry, there are absolutely no refunds!
Packets will be available for pick up at your selected 1st Place Sports locations on Thursday, January 26th and Friday, January 27th from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. All packets will be moved to the race site for raceday pick up beginning an hour before the race.
|Baymeadows Store:||3931 Baymeadows Road, Jax, FL 32217|
|San Marco Store:||2018 San Marco Blvd., Jax, FL 32207|
|Southside Store:||9823 Tapestry Park Circle, Jax, FL 32246|
|Jax Beach Store:||424 S. 3rd Street, Jax Beach, FL 32250|
|Orange Park Store:||2186 Park Avenue, Orange Park, FL 32073|
- Top Awards: Awards will be presented to the top three men and women overall and to the top three masters male and females.
- Age Group Awards: Awards will be presented to the top 3 finishers in each of the following male and female age groups: 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60- 64, 65-69 and 70 & over.
- Finisher Medals: All 10 Mile participants will receive a Finisher Medal!
- Top Awards: Awards will be presented to the 1st > Place Overall Male and Female.
- Age Group Awards: Awards will be presented to the top three in each age division above including 10 and under, and 11-13.
- Finisher Medals: All 5 Mile participants will receive a Finisher Medal!
The course is out-and-back on the beach at low tide. Both races will run together heading north. The 10 mile course is 2.5 miles north, five miles south and 2.5 miles north to finish. The five mile will finish at the 5 mile mark of the ten mile race.
The SeaWalk Pavilion is located where 1st Street North and 1st Avenue North meet in Jacksonville Beach. Take Butler Boulevard (Highway 202, Exit 344) from I-95 to A1A and then north three miles to Beach Boulevard.
Arrive early to avoid parking problems. There is a large parking lot west of the SeaWalk Pavilion. Once this lot is full, you will have to look for parking spots farther from the starting area. The later you arrive, the farther away you will have to park.
Grand Prix Race!
The Winter Beach Run is a race in the 2017-2018 Jacksonville Grand Prix schedule. Runners who finish in the top ten of their age group will receive points to be counted in the overall series. Over $5,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded at the end of the series. For more information about the Grand Prix, click here.
Post Race Celebration
Stay after the race for the huge post race party! Free beer and post race food!