Schedule of Events
6:15 pm: Middle School Race
6:45 pm: Open Race
7:15 pm: High School Girls Race
7:45 pm: High School Boys Race
- Come run “up and down the fairways and through the woods” !!
- Beautiful 2-loop course around the “Front 9”
- Course is flat, fast, certified and should prove to be a good place for a “summer training report card” (a week before the Summer Beach Run)
- Refreshments and music at the finish!
- Tshirts to all finishers in the Open Race! (Tshirts on sale for HS and MS runners)
|July 7th - August 4th||August 5th - August 18th|
|Middle school or High school (unlimited entries for male AND female)||$100|
|Middle school or High school (unlimited entries for male OR female)||$55|
Medals to the top three in each age group in the open race: 19-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60 and over!
Medals to the top 10 male and female finishers in the high school race!
Ribbons to all middle school finishers!
· Middle School (14 and under) – 2,500 meters
· High School (15-18) – 5,000 meters
· Open (19 and over) – 5,000 meters
Open course is beautiful loop done twice and meticulously measured (calibrated, wheeled, etc.)
Click here to view course map