Saturday, December 12, 2020
5K Santa Run/Walk Waves start at 6:00 PM
1 Mile at 5:30 PM
Springfield: Henry J Klutho Park
- Santa suit for all participants to wear during the run
- Christmas lights, decorations, and music along the course
- Candy Cane station
- Hershey Kiss Station
- Custom Santa finisher medals to all participants
- Hot chocolate
- All participants also get a Santa sack as their race packet!
- LED light necklace available for purchase during registration – $5.00
Online registration closes early. After online registration closes, you can still register in any 1st Place Sports store or on Race day.
In person: You can register at any of our 1st Place Sports stores on our in-store computers with no processing fee.
|Through November 28th||$30||$15|
|November 29th – December 5th||$35||$20|
|December 6th – December 11th||$40||$25|
We will not have day of event registration.
Sorry, there are absolutely no refunds!
Packets will be available for pick up at your selected 1st Place Sports location on Thursday, December 10th from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Friday, December 11th from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Baymeadows Store: 3931 Baymeadows Road, Jax, FL 32217
- San Marco Store: 2018 San Marco Blvd., Jax, FL 32207
- Tapestry Park Store: 9823 Tapestry Park Circle, Jax, FL 32246
- Jax Beach Store: 424 S. 3rd Street, Jax Beach, FL 32250
Start from Santa’s lighted runway and make your way though a magical Christmas lighted course that features Rudolph’s Run, Snowman’s Paradise, Candy Cane Lane, Rainbow Alley, Winter Wonderland, Hershey Kiss Kingdom, and the North Pole. You will be greeted at the finish by a giant Santa and lots of snow. Christmas music will be featured at several points on the route.
Social Distancing Guidelines
Due to the current Covid crisis race entries will be limited and social distancing guidelines will be in place. We also have a virtual option if you do not want to attend.
Race participation is limited and will be run in waves!
The following Social Distancing Guidelines will be in place during the event.
- No day of race registration.
- Day of race packet pickup will be limited. Please adhere to the 6 foot spacing guideline and wear a mask when picking up your packet.
- Please wear a mask when you can not adhere to the six foot spacing guideline. Everyone must wear a mask at the start and finish.
- Race will be started in waves of 100 people. You must choose your starting wave during registration. Potential award winners should try to run in the early starting waves.
- Once you have finished the race please respect the six foot social distancing spacing and wear a face covering.
- The race will not have an awards ceremony or post-race celebration. Awards may be picked up at awards tent on race day or a 1st Place Sports, Baymeadows the day after the race.
- Bring you own water if you need it on the course. We will have water in bottles at the start and finish, but will not have a water station on the course. If you take a water bottle with you, be sure to hold on to it until you finish the race or drop off in trash cans at designated drop location.
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available at the Sanitation tent near the start/finish.
- If you feel ill or have a fever, do not come to packet pickup or to the race.
- To maximize social distance we recommend that you not arrive at the race more than 30 minutes prior to your start time.
100 runners will start every five minutes from two separate starting lines beginning at 6:00 PM.
Start groups will be socially separated. 10 participants ( 5 wide on each starting line). 10 runners are started every 5 seconds. See photo below. Each wave will be started in two minute intervals. You will choose a wave during registration.