Friday, December 21, 2018
5K Competitive Run at 6:00 PM (must run under 30 minutes) | 5K Santa Run/Walk for Fun at 6:30 PM | 1 Mile at 5:30 PM
Springfield: Henry J Klutho Park
- Santa suit for all participants to wear during the run
- Christmas lights, decorations, and music along the course
- Candy Cane station
- Hershey Kiss Station
- Cookie Station
- Custom Santa finisher medals to all participants (Santa’s nose lights up on this medal)
- Hot chocolate
- All participants also get a Santa sack as their race packet!
- LED light necklace available for purchase during registration – $5.00
Online registration closes early. After online registration closes, you can still register in any 1st Place Sports store or on Race day.
You can register at any of our 1st Place Sports stores on our in-store computers with no processing fee.
|Through November 30th||$30||$15|
|December 1st – December 20th||$35||$20|
Sorry, there are absolutely no refunds!
Packets will be available for pick up at your selected 1st Place Sports location on Thursday, December 20th from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Friday, December 21st from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Race packet pickup and registration will be held at each race site at least one hour before the start of that race for those doing only single events.
- Baymeadows Store: 3931 Baymeadows Road, Jax, FL 32217
- San Marco Store: 2018 San Marco Blvd., Jax, FL 32207
- Tapestry Park Store: 9823 Tapestry Park Circle, Jax, FL 32246
- Jax Beach Store: 424 S. 3rd Street, Jax Beach, FL 32250
- Orange Park Store: 2186 Park Avenue, Orange Park, FL 32073
All participants will receive custom finisher medals.
Age Group Awards
Awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers in age groups from 10 and under, 11-13, 14- 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 & 80 and over!
All finishers get the awesome medal below. Santa’s nose blinks! Check it out.
Start from Santa’s lighted runway and make your way though a magical Christmas lighted course that features Rudolph’s Run, Snowman’s Paradise, Candy Cane Lane, Rainbow Alley, Winter Wonderland, Hershey Kiss Kingdom, and the North Pole. You will be greeted at the finish by a giant Santa and lots of snow. Christmas music will be featured at several points on the route.