The one mile and 5K courses are lined with Christmas lights, inflatables, and music. Runners and walkers start from Santa’s lighted Runway and run through Candy Cane Land, Hershey Kiss Kingdom, Winter Wonderland, Snowman’s Paradise, Rudolph’s Run, and finish under Santa Bowlegs in a snow blizzard. This 5K is run after dark so that participants can enjoy the full effect of the Christmas lights.
Saturday, December 18, 2021
1 Mile at 5:30 PM
5K for participants who will finish faster than 30 minutes – 6:00 PM
5K for participants who will finish over 30 minutes – 6:30 PM
Springfield: Henry J Klutho Park
- Santa suit for all participants to wear during the run
- Christmas lights, decorations, and music along the course
- Candy Cane station
- Hershey Kiss Station
- Custom Santa finisher medals to all participants
- Hot chocolate
- All participants also get a Santa sack as their race packet!
- LED light necklace available for purchase during registration – $5.00
Online registration closes early. After online registration closes, you can still register in any 1st Place Sports store or on Race day.
In person: You can register at any of our 1st Place Sports stores on our in-store computers with no processing fee.
|Through October 31st||$30||$15|
|Nov. 1st – Nov. 30th||$35||$20|
|Dec. 1st – Dec. 17th||$40||$25|
Race day fee will be $50 for 5K and $30 for one mile.
Sorry, there are absolutely no refunds!
Packets will be available for pick up at your selected 1st Place Sports location on Thursday, December 16th from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Friday, December 17th from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Baymeadows Store: 3931 Baymeadows Road, Jax, FL 32217
- San Marco Store: 2018 San Marco Blvd., Jax, FL 32207
- Tapestry Park Store: 9823 Tapestry Park Circle, Jax, FL 32246
- Jax Beach Store: 424 S. 3rd Street, Jax Beach, FL 32250
- St Johns Store: 2220 CR 210, St Johns, FL 32259
Start from Santa’s lighted runway and make your way though a magical Christmas lighted course that features Rudolph’s Run, Snowman’s Paradise, Candy Cane Lane, Rainbow Alley, Winter Wonderland, Hershey Kiss Kingdom, and the North Pole. You will be greeted at the finish by a giant Santa and lots of snow. Christmas music will be featured at several points on the route.