Finisher medals to all finishers!
Technical shirts to all participants!
Due to the current Covid crisis race entries will be limited and social distancing guidelines will be in place. We also have a virtual option if you do not want to attend.
Race participation is limited and will be run in waves!
There will waves of up to 100 people starting every two minutes starting at 7 AM. See wave information below.
The following Social Distancing Guidelines will be in place during the event.
- No day of race registration.
- Day of race packet pickup will be limited. Please adhere to the 6 foot spacing guideline and wear a mask when picking up your packet. We encourage you to pick up your packet prior to race day.
- Please wear a mask when you can not adhere to the 6 foot spacing guideline. We encourage everyone to wear a mask until you have started the run/walk.
- Race will be started in waves of 100 people. You must choose your starting wave during registration. Potential award winners should try to run in the early starting waves.
- Once you have finished the race please respect the 6 foot social distancing spacing and wear a face covering.
- The race will not have an awards ceremony or post-race celebration. Awards may be picked up at awards tent on race day or a 1st Place Sports, Baymeadows the day after the race.
- Bring you own water for while running if you want to be extra safe. We will have water in bottles at the start, half-way point and at the finish. All water will be in sealed bottles. If you take a water bottle with you, be sure to hold on to it until you finish the race or drop off in trash cans at designated drop location.
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available at the Sanitation tent near the start/finish.
- If you feel ill or have a fever, do not come to packet pickup or to the race.
- To maximize social distance we recommend that you not arrive at the race more than 30 minutes prior to your start time.
Proceeds benefit high school track and cross country programs.
All communications including event promotions, bib number assignment, results problems, and runner instructions are done by email from 1st Place Sports. If you sign up for an event and do not receive an email from 1st Place Sports and want to receive them, please make sure that 1st Place Sports emails are not going to your junk mail.
|Through May 31st||$30|
|June 1st - September 25th||$35|
|No day of race registration|
No day of race registration.
Sorry, there are absolutely no refunds!
Waves will start in groups of 100. Start groups will be socially separated by 6 feet in all directions. Start waves will be 5 participants wide and 20 rows deep. 5 runners are started every 3 to 4 seconds. See photo below. Each wave will be started in two minute intervals. You will be assigned to one of the waves during registration or if you have already registered, you will need to go to the link below and choose your starting time.
NO race day registration.
Packet pickup will be limited to out-of- town participants on race day. Please pick up your packet in advance if possible.
You can register at any of our 1st Place Sports stores on our in-store computers with no processing fee.
Sorry, there are absolutely no refunds!
Packets that have not already been picked up will be available for pick up at your selected 1st Place Sports location on Thursday, September 24th from 10 AM until 6 PM and on Friday, September 25th from 10 AM until 5 PM. If you selected day of pickup, your packets will be available at 1st Place Sports Baymeadows.
Please pick up your packet during these hours! Day of race pick up is limited.
|Baymeadows Store:||3931 Baymeadows Road, Jax, FL 32217|
|San Marco Store:||2018 San Marco Blvd., Jax, FL 32207|
|Tapestry Park Store:||9823 Tapestry Park Circle, Jax, FL 32246|
|Jax Beach Store:||424 S. 3rd Street, Jax Beach, FL 32250|
If you can’t make it to the event, we do have a virtual option.
Once you have registered, just run or walk the 5K distance and send us your time (you can run/walk the distance any time and any where). If you have a GPS watch or a cell phone, take a picture of the distance and time and send to email@example.com. Otherwise just email us your time. Once we have your results, you can pick up your shirt and medal at 1st Place Sports, 3931 Baymeadows Road starting October 5th. Good luck!
Finisher medals will be given to all 5K.
5K Awards: Top three overall male and female and to the top three finishes 10 and under, 11-13, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+.
- 1st Place Male and Female $200.00
- 2nd Place Male and Female $100.00
- 3rd Place Male and Female $50.00
- 1st Place Masters Male and Female $50.00
The 5K waves will start at 7 AM on College Street at Riverside Park. All miles and turns will be marked.
Participants will receive technical race shirts for this event.
The race will be timed using a timing chip on your race number. Do not fold or cover it up. Please wear your race number on the front of your shirt or shorts.
Bikes and dogs are not allowed on the course under any circumstance. Biking next to a runner could lead to the runner being disqualified.
Jacksonville Grand Prix Race
This event is a race in the 2020-2021 Jacksonville Grand Prix schedule. Runners who finish in the top ten of their age group will receive points to be counted in the overall series. Over $5,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded at the end of the series. For more information about the Grand Prix, click here.