Race ResultsThis race has ended. Check back soon for race results. 2020
|Through December 15th||$30|
|December 16th - December 25th||$35|
|Starting December 26th||$45|
Sorry, there are no refunds!
Online registration closes the day prior to the beginning of packet pickup. After online registration closes, you can still register in any 1st Place Sports store or on Race day.
You can register at any of our 1st Place Sports stores on our in-store computers!
Social Distancing Guidelines
Due to the current Covid crisis race entries will be limited and social distancing guidelines will be in place. We also have a virtual option if you do not want to attend.
Race participation is limited and will be run in waves!
The following Social Distancing Guidelines will be in place during the event.
- No day of race registration.
- Day of race packet pickup will be limited. Please adhere to the 6 foot spacing guideline and wear a mask when picking up your packet.
- Please wear a mask when you can not adhere to the six foot spacing guideline. Everyone must wear a mask at the start and finish.
- Race will be started in waves of 100 people. You must choose your starting wave during registration. Potential award winners should try to run in the early starting waves.
- Once you have finished the race please respect the six foot social distancing spacing and wear a face covering.
- The race will not have an awards ceremony or post-race celebration. Awards may be picked up at awards tent on race day or a 1st Place Sports, Baymeadows the day after the race.
- Bring you own water if you need it on the course. We will have water in bottles at the start and finish, but will not have a water station on the course. If you take a water bottle with you, be sure to hold on to it until you finish the race or drop off in trash cans at designated drop location.
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available at the Sanitation tent near the start/finish.
- If you feel ill or have a fever, do not come to packet pickup or to the race.
- To maximize social distance we recommend that you not arrive at the race more than 20 minutes prior to your start time.
Wave Starts beginning at 2 PM
The 5K will be started in waves of 160 participants every 2 minutes. You must choose your start wave and time during registration. See wave layout below. Please try to arrive about 20 minutes prior to you selected start time.
- Wave 1 – Blue – 2 :00 PM – All overall and age-group contenders should start in this wave.
- Wave 2 – Red – 2:02 PM
- Wave 3 – Green – 2:04 PM
- Wave 4 – Orange – 2:06 PM- wave will open once first three waves are full
- Wave 5 – Yellow – 2:08 PM – wave will open once first four waves are full
Packets will be available for pick up at your selected 1st Place Sports location on Wednesday, December 30th from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. All packets that are not picked up on at packet pickup will be taken to the race site for race day pickup. Please try to pick up your packet prior to race day to avoid lines on race day.
|Baymeadows Store:||3931 Baymeadows Road, Jax, FL 32217|
|San Marco Store:||2018 San Marco Blvd., Jax, FL 32207|
|Tapestry Park Store:||9823 Tapestry Park Circle, Jax, FL 32246|
|Jax Beach Store:||424 S. 3rd Street, Jax Beach, FL 32250|
Special New Year’s Eve finisher medals to all participants!
Overall and Age-Group Awards will be give to the top three men and women overall, first place master’s male and female and the top three male and female finishers in each of the following age groups: 10 and under, 11-13, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29,30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, and 80+.
Jacksonville Grand Prix Race
This event is a race in the 2020-2021 Jacksonville Grand Prix schedule. Runners who finish in the top ten of their age group will receive points to be counted in the overall series. Over $5,000 in cash and prizes will be awarded at the end of the series. For more information about the Grand Prix, click here.