Social Distancing Guidelines
Due to the current Covid crisis race entries will be limited and social distancing guidelines will be in place. We also have a virtual option if you do not want to attend.
Race participation is limited and will be run in waves!
The following Social Distancing Guidelines will be in place during the event.
- No day of race registration.
- Day of race packet pickup will be limited. Please adhere to the 6 foot spacing guideline and wear a mask when picking up your packet.
- Please wear a mask when you can not adhere to the six foot spacing guideline. Everyone must wear a mask at the start and finish.
- Race will be started in waves of 200 people. You must choose your starting wave during registration. Potential award winners should try to run in the early starting waves.
- Once you have finished the race please respect the six foot social distancing spacing and wear a face covering.
- The race will not have an awards ceremony or post-race celebration. Awards may be picked up at awards tent on race day or a 1st Place Sports, Baymeadows the day after the race.
- Bring you own water if you need it on the course. We will have water in bottles at the start and finish, but will not have a water station on the course. If you take a water bottle with you, be sure to hold on to it until you finish the race or drop off in trash cans at designated drop location.
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available at the Sanitation tent near the start/finish.
- If you feel ill or have a fever, do not come to packet pickup or to the race.
- To maximize social distance we recommend that you not arrive at the race more than 30 minutes prior to your start time.
Waves will start in groups of 100. Start groups will be socially separated by 6 feet in all directions. Start waves will be five participants wide and 20 rows deep. Five runners are started every three to four seconds. Each wave will be started in two minute intervals. You will register for one of the waves during registration.
All communications including event promotions, bib number assignment, results problems, and runner instructions are done by email from 1st Place Sports. If you sign up for an event and do not receive an email from 1st Place Sports and want to receive them, please make sure that 1st Place Sports emails are not going to your junk mail.
|Through May 21st||$25||$15|
|Day of Race||$30||$15|
Sorry, there are absolutely no refunds!
Online registration closes early. After online registration closes, you can still register in any 1st Place Sports store or on Race day. By signing up late, you are not guaranteed a shirt at packet pickup or on race day.
You can register at any of our 1st Place Sports stores on our instore computers!
Packets will be available for pick up at your selected 1st Place Sports location on Friday, May 21st from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. All packets will be moved to the race site for raceday pick up beginning an hour before the race.
|Baymeadows Store:||3931 Baymeadows Road, Jax, FL 32217|
|San Marco Store:||2018 San Marco Blvd., Jax, FL 32207|
Grand Prize: The Overall Top Three Male and Female finishers wins Chick-Fil-A for a year from the River City location!
Age Group Awards will be presented to the top place finishers in each of the following age groups: 10 and under, 11-13, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29,30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, and 80+. Prizes and awards will be presented at the post-race celebration.
5K finishers receive custom finisher medals!
Bikes and dogs are not allowed on the course under any circumstance. Biking next to a runner could lead to the runner being disqualified.