About this Race
Invite your friends and please join us for the Daily’s Riverside Kids Duathlon, Tot Trot and Family Festival. This exciting event (open to ALL children for participation) hosted by Riverside Presbyterian Day School (RPDS) will be held on Saturday, March 26, 2022 from 7:30 am to 11:30 am.
Teaching children to live a healthy lifestyle so that they are fit for life has long been a part of the curriculum at RPDS. Established in 2011 by the Physical Education faculty, the RPDS P.E. program encourages health and fitness for students and their families.
Through the addition of the Daily’s Riverside Kids Duathlon & Tot Trot, we hope more children in Jacksonville and the surrounding area will be exposed to the lifelong benefits of being for through healthy eating habits, daily exercise, hard work and determination.
The Duathlon, (run, bike, run) for children ages 5 – 15, will begin at RPDS, with the route taking participants along the beautiful and scenic streets of historic Riverside.
The Daily’s Riverside Tot Trot, for children 6 and under, is held on the RPDS track. Registration for the Tot Trot is $20 and includes a t-shirt, goody bag and participation medal.
The Daily’s Riverside Kids Duathlon & Tot Trot will conclude on the RPDS campus with a celebratory festival, complete with child-friendly activities (inflatables, face painters) and much more!
Important Notes and Information
- Race registration is limited to 500 participants and we expect to reach capacity quickly. Register as soon as possible to ensure a place.
- The registration fee for the duathlon is $40 per participant and will include a race-day shirt, goody bag, participation medal upon completion, a bib and bicycle number and matching parent/ child wristbands.
- Bicycle drop off begins the morning of the event at 6:30 a.m.
- The registration form should reflect the age of the participant on race day.
- No training wheels will be allowed.
- The registration fee for the Tot Trot is $20 per participant and will include a race-day shirt, goody bag, participation medal upon completion and matching parent/ child wristbands.
- Unfortunately, none of us can control the weather or any act of nature; as a result, we are unable to offer refunds for registration fees in the unlikely event the Duathlon is canceled. We appreciate your support and understanding and hope this policy will not be needed.
All communications including event promotions, bib number assignment, results problems, and runner instructions are done by email from 1st Place Sports. If you sign up for an event and do not receive an email from 1st Place Sports and want to receive them, please make sure that 1st Place Sports emails are not going to your junk mail.
|Through March 26th||$40||$20|
Sorry, there are absolutely no refunds!
» Click Here to Register Online
Online registration closes the day prior to the beginning of packet pickup. After online registration closes, you can still register in any 1st Place Sports store through Friday, March 27th.
On paper or in person:
You can register at any of our 1st Place Sports stores on our instore computers.
Sorry, there are absolutely no refunds!
- For all participants who register online prior to noon on Wednesday, March 23rd, race packet pickup will be on Friday, March 25th at 1st Place Sports located at 2018 San Marco Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32207, from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Online registration will remain open until Friday, March 26th at 10 a.m. However, all packets will be moved to race site for raceday pickup beginning an hour before the race.
- Participants may still register onsite at 1st Place Sports (2018 San Marco Boulevard) through Friday, March 26th. Those participants will be able to receive their race packet at the time of registration.
- After Friday, March 26th, race registration will be closed.
The race will be timed using Chip Timig System. All participants will pick up an assigned timing chip, which will be on an ankle band, on race morning at the starting line.
RACE DIVISIONS AND DISTANCES:
Juniors (Ages 5-9): Start Time: 8:30 a.m.
Run .75 + Bike 3 miles + Run .25
Seniors (Ages 10-15): Start Time 7:30 a.m.
Run 1.5 miles + Bike 6 miles + Run .75 miles
Post Race Celebration
The race will conclude on the RPDS campus with a celebratory festival, complete with child-friendly activities, free health screenings and much more!